April 1

I have a love-hate relationship with social media

Love it: Wanna share every.single.detail. of my life
or
Hate it: Wanna delete every account that I have

and become a hermit.

But instead, I've decided to post 1 picture each day for the month of April. 

YAY.

Fat Mum Slim, whose blog I stumble upon every once and awhile (WOAH. Before you click on that link-  I don't know enough about her to endorse her blog. I do know that she's Australian so if you read anything, read it in an Australian accent, please) does a monthly photo challenge that Anna and I did a few years ago. 

I thought, "Do I want to commit to a photo a day for month? It will be lame and no one will care", but then I saw that Day 1 was ALREADY painted on me SO, I bring you...

April 2014 Photo A Day* 

Day 1: Purple
better known as: my favorite color 
*All pictures will be random ideas with a touch of bad quality & fuzziness 

You've been warned.

Comments

  1. i totally care! and i think i'm right there with you on the love/hate. add in there a healthy dish of paranoia (someone will steal my identity! and my life! and they will come hunt me down and rob me blind!) and you have my feelings exactly. miss you friend! can't wait to come visit! -SCP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two