Letters from Little Miss

Dear Mom, I know you wanted me to look at you and smile for this picture, but that dog is just too funny.

Dear Grandpa, my Mom says no siblings for me right now. Thanks for asking. I'll keep you posted.

Dear Grandma, you turn 56 on Friday. Wish I could be there to gnaw on your finger and wish you a happy birthday.

Dear Walmart, WOW. I love your bright lights and endless aisles. 

Dear Aunt Sara, thanks for babysitting me yesterday. And uh, sorry about the dirty diaper complete with pieces of blueberries. 

Dear Dad, Mom told me that she wants you to get rid of that cold and get better soon. Something about being dramatic.

Dear Carter's, I'm glad we found your 50% sale. No one called me a "he" at Walmart today thanks to your headbands. 

P.S. my Mom said to stop ambushing her with this commercial when she least expects it.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two