7 Thoughts

Seven Thoughts for your Sunday

1. My blow dryer will no longer dry on "high", only "low" which is very very low. This is not a surprise as it is a cheap one from CVS, bought almost ten years ago after our honeymoon "Huh. Weird. No blow dryer? I guess I've been using my moms for my entire life awhile" It's been a work horse and I'd like to a) publicly thank it for its years of service b) apologize for all the times I dried my hair in Florida, got hot and cranky and hated my poor, innocent blow dryer.

Now I'm torn. Do I

A) Keep it and spend 3 hours a day drying my hair
B) Not replace it and let my natural hair run wild and air dried
C) Dip into our college fund and buy a super expensive one that will torch my hair, in a stylish way, in 3.75 seconds

2. My life has seemed a little more loud and chaotic recently and I couldn't figure out the change until Kent clued me in on it. AUDI ANNA KEEPS YELLING AT ME. She went from no words to 4-5(ish) "words" and even more family names. She has also caught on that as my daughter, her main job is to walk up to me and say, "Ma. Ma. MA. MAAAA" with increasing volume. She honestly sounds like a Grandmother from New York. MA!!!! If it's not Ma, it's "UH" (up) or "UH" (open this thing that I'm holding out to you PLEASE FOR THE LOVE) It's 30% exciting- yay, new words! and 70% makes me want to hide in a closet

3. I'm teaching a co op class on Monday mornings (Caris' age) It's fun, but I need to spend a day planning/buying/prepping and then it'll be way more fun. We focus on an Eric Carle book each week

4. I'm interested in incorporating some Whole 30 dinners into our lives, but it turns out that many of the recipes have 41 ingredients as opposed to our regular taco salad (Ingredients: 5)

5. Caris is sick (fever) so we're tending to her and holding our breath that no one else gets sick and that she's on the mend soon

6. Confession: I get up with the babies during their first year because I have to, but Kent gets up with them for (most of) the rest of their small lives. Thankfully this doesn't happen often, but when it does, he's the man. Fist bump for Kent! However, I did get up with Audrey last night when she lost her lovey because the Preacher Man had to sleep. Please record that in the parenting log

7. I would cheer for the Patriots tonight only if Tom promised me that he'd retire if they won. It's time for him to go do yoga in far away expensive places with his wife, Gisele. If no promise, then GO RAMS. Also, I don't have "real" TV so I won't actually be viewing any of the commercials  game

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

3 Reasons