{Audrey's} Letters

Dear stairs, I love you!! Love to climb up you, love to climb down, love to freak my mom out doing it. See you soon!!!

Dear dad, thanks for starting the "Don't Yell in Audrey's Face Even If It's Happy Yelling" campaign. I really appreciate it 

Dear watermelon, Ok you're flat out delicious

Dear mom, I know that you love when I crawl up to you on the floor, flop my head on your stomach, suck my thumb and stay still for three seconds. That's why I do it, silly!

Dear hair, you're growing over my ears and you t i c k l e

Dear sisters, you two are a bunch of wack nuts and I love watching you play

Dear two bottom teeth, you are super sharp and I'm proud of the marks you can make on daddy's finger

Dear bathtub, just seeing you gets me all giddy and makes me want to try to climb in you to play

Dear swimming pool, with every visit I'm losing more and more interest. Sorry, mom

Dear every small thing I can find, GET IN MY MOUTH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two