{5 on} Frugal Friday

1. National Donut Day

OHHAPPYDAY! We partook in this day of celebration, but sadly my phone is chunk full of pictures and can hold no more, so no documentation. Liza: Chocolate iced with sprinkles Caris: Birthday Cake Me: Chocolate iced with kreme filling.
(Free)

2. New Purse


After donuts we took our carb-filled selves over to a local thrift store to make a donation and walk around the sore (yep, totally contradictory) We wandered around with self-control until the end when I spotted a simple black tote purse. I've accepted myself as a minimalist when it comes to purses. This excites me because it will narrow down my choices, but it also grieves me because it proves that I'm turning into my father, who would wear a white shirt and tan khaki pants everyday if my mom would let him. I've been on the hunt for the perfect black purse for like, ever. Found it! Worth the wait.
($3)

3. Purple + Polkie Dots
This morning as I crossed the dangerous Walmart Traverse (You know, the one between personal hygiene items and food that's filled with daunting obstacles like PARTY SUPPLIES, CRAFT SUPPLIES AND CANDLES), two pairs of light purple leggings with silver polk dots attached themselves to my back and wouldn't get off until I bought them. 
*Will be used as jammie pants under nightgowns
($1 each)
Leggings seen here

4. A Request
Does anyone have a proven cheap way to ward off mosquitoes? They love me and I'm like, THIS IS AN UNHEALTHY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. LEAVE ME ALONE.
(Willing to pay an arm and a leg)


(Picture me freaking out, slapping my legs and trampling my kids to get back in the house)

5. Introducing...
The Silver Bullet!!! She's a total babe and I can't wait to tell you more about her. Now what will I complain about save for?
(Enough but not too much. Winkyface)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Reasons

Happy Anniversary