Let's Talk Tuesday

1. Confession: Holy Week had me all like, SIMMA'DOWN NOW. Maybe it's because the patriarch in our little family has a job in ministry/church planting and I'm the Poster Child for Introvertedness, but WOW, next year I'm going on a Solitude Trek through the Andes Mountains during the two weeks leading up to Easter to let Jesus' death and resurrection soak into my soul.

2. We had two families visit in the last few weeks and it was so much fun. Visit #1 was a two night sleepover extravaganza in which we housed 7 kids ages 7 and under(!!). Visit #2 was a day-visit with 5 kids ages 5 and under(!!) Yowzas! Tis the life stage. Both families came to hang out & see the parsonage/church. Their kindness in driving super far with kids to express an interest in our adventure was not lost on us. GROUP HUG.

3. FIST PUMP for Spring::hanging up the kiddie jackets (and the whining that comes with putting them on), buying waffle ice cream cones, longer days, bright green foliage and hearing the birds get their praise on. I can dig it.

4. Audi Anna, at seven months, is starting to either rock on all fours or stretch and wiggle on her belly to get what she wants on the floor. She's also inhaling solid foods like a champ. All of this seems odd to me because I JUST GAVE BIRTH TO HER LAST WEEK.

5. Tonight is the last Fixer Upper episode and although we don't have cable, I've managed to catch episodes through the HGTV app and while at my in-law's house. I've been a fan since day one. I've chuckled at Chip's jokes and admired Joanna's hair and outfits more times than I can count so I raise my hat to them and say NICE JOB, GUYS!! Also, I can't wait to hear the name of your 5th baby. CREEPER. 

Baby's First Easter & Kent's First Easter at our church

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two