2017 {A Look Back}

I've never really believed in the, "Good riddance last year! Glad to see you go!" talk that rolls around for some on New Year's Eve, but that was before I met 2017 {cue dramatic music} And then I was all, "Good riddance 2017! Glad to see you go!" But I paused and heard it holler back, WHAT GIVES? in it's best New York accent and I have to agree...last year had some high lights and God was gracious, faithful, loving and a provider for us. 

It began with great joy-a new baby!
Had a hard middle-Kent lost his job
And ended in both happiness & chaos- Let's live with my parents! 

{12 pictures that highlight 2017 for our family}
January
February 
March
April
May
June
July
August
September 
October
November 
December 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two