In Which I Visit Disney World {for the first time}

Obligatory castle picture
twenty-nine years in the making  
Caris is a Disney pro, having gone with her dad before she turned three
It was also Liza's first visit 
 Before the random fire works + sobbing 
We share a love of all things dramatic and spinning tea cups 
 I told Kent I'd only buy a treat because it was my first visit
 What I didn't tell him was that MY FINGERS WERE CROSSED
 This photo is titled: I lit er ally can not stand up for another second. I considered planking across the double stroller.
 My favorite child is the one that will take smiling pictures with me. Things aren't looking good for my second daughter 
And this is my face when we couldn't find our car in the parking lot. 
Newbies

Comments

  1. Was the cookie good? It looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cookie ALONE was worth the trip. we need steph to replicate it pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're tellin' ME. A guy walked past us holding one and I knew I had to get.it.in.my.bellyyy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two