Special Visitors

At the beginning of May we had some super special visitors come and stay with us. My BFF, Kerith, and her son, Elias! She had a free flight and picked us as her destination. I was honored. The last time we were together was June. Elias was a teeny tiny newborn and I was keeping a secret: Baby#2. Look at us almost a year later!

 God is good. 

We've traded our glitter eye shadow for under-eye concealer and our N*Sync jams for (really bad) nursery rhymes. 
It was Kerith's turn to meet the newbie in the group. 
And I caught up with big boy Elias. He's into solid foods, working on the sippy cup and on the verge of walking. I love this age.
I was impressed that we planned the 4 days/3 nights out perfectly. We did enough (park, splash pad, Downtown Disney) but not too much. I knew it'd be tricky with 3(!) kids, but for the most part everyone slept at night, napped, ate and avoided meltdowns. SUCCESS! 
Not a fan of the splash pad...yet. 
"Elsa and Ana!" 
Try to explain the idea of a brain freeze to a 2 year. Yah...
First taste of ice cream. 
We couldn't have braved Downtown Disney without Kent. I'm pretty sure I caught him texting his buddy, "Havin the BEST time ever @ Dwntwn Disney w/the girls+kids!" 
Proof that we're turning into our Mothers. There were even a few more outtakes. 
We had a blast catching up and hanging out. 
We are Moms. We have KIDS. We are tired. We are old. 

Come again, soon!!

Comments

  1. love, love, love these photos! Thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two