December Bucket List

In No Particular Order...

20 Things To Do This Month 

{So that I don't spend the entire month packing, eating bonbons and getting depressed}

1. Pick up MA FROM THE AIRPORT
2. Send Kent to Florida for 2+ weeks
3. Decorate sugar cookies
4. Watch "While you were sleeping"
5. Buy and decorate a Christmas Tree
6. Decorate my house- one last time
7. Listen to Christmas music everyday
8. Pack up my entire life
9. Spend a weekend at my in-laws lake house
10. Buy and wrap presents
11. Drive around looking at Christmas lights
12. Buy hot chocolate from Bruegger's Bagels
13. Host Christmas- one last time
14. Watch Caris crawl- for the first time
15. Take birthday balloons to my sister-in-law at her office on Christmas Eve
16. Cry
17. Reconnect with old friends
18. Celebrate Anna's 23rd birthday
19. Go Hiking 
20. Go shopping on December 26th

Christmas 2010
Although it's not a maternity shirt, I wore it here last March. 
And if I had known that my daughter would be born just 4 short days later, I would've done a lot less smiling and a lot more FREAKING OUT.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two