Currently

Making: (soon) Trick or treat costumes 
Cooking: Tonight-- turkey kielbasa, rice and vegetables 
Drinking: I bought 3 (12) packs of soda for $8 today. What a deal! 
Reading: News headlines but not the articles because...politics 
Wanting: A bag of chocolate beside me right now. Mini kit kats? Reese cups? Hershey kisses? 
Looking: For cheap "oops" paint at Lowes/Home Depot for our hammock stand 
Eating: We snuck some chocolate frosted brownies from a meal that I gave to a new mom 
Wishing: For a better parenting day than we had today WHERE IS THAT CHOCOLATE 
Enjoying: Hosting small group twice a month 
Thinking: About the holidays. Group hug everyone. 
Celebrating: A clean house (see above "hosting a small group twice a month")
Loving: Rediscovering the fall smocked dress for Caris in the closet today
Hoping: For a stress-free, easy breezy morning before church tomorrow 
Needing: To fold seventeen thousand articles of clothing that sit in my living room and mock me
Smelling: The lotion on my hands, maybe? We need to delete this one
Listening: To the ceiling fan. Delete this one too? 
Feeling:  CLEAN SHEETS. BEST EVER
Wearing: Jammies
Watching: At the risk of polluting your mind, I'm hooked (so far) on This is Us 


why are some of the lines black and others gray? w e i r d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Reasons

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday