Cow Appreciation Day

Moooo!
Liza should have earned more food for wearing fleece pants in the middle of July. 
 Caris was really excited about dressing up (yay!)I see many more years of cow costumes in our future.
 After all the hard costume work, we ended up paying for some of our meal. It's a long story, but I was UDDERLY surprised and frugally frustrated. Moooooving on...
 Liza's face says it all! The whole trip was chaotic and one for the books.
Unrelated: Pops and Liza have become fast friends.

Comments

  1. Yay for cow appreciation day and free chickfila! Little frustrated at only entrees for adults but I still got an entree salad :) and went for lunch and dinner and ate most of the boys meals bc they each got a free kids meal :) so you just need a few more babies to make it worth it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha :) I can't believe I missed the entree only memo! It's very First World of me to complain. Your cow herd looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two